Yellowstone Holiday is located in West Yellowstone, Montana. This dreamy, relaxed area abounds with nature, offering the ultimate vacation experience for outdoor lovers.
Why should you consider taking a Yellowstone Holiday this summer? It’s as simple as 1-2-3! Below we outline the top 10 reasons you should consider booking a vacation to this family-friendly destination.
- Wildlife – The shores of this beautiful lake are a fun-filled adventure. Wildlife abounds at this pristine lake that features a wide variety birds, including herons, sandhill cranes, white pelicans, western grebes, mallards, Canadian geese, golden eagles, wood ducks, bald eagles and loons. Large wildlife includes deer, bison, moose, mountain goats, elk, sheep, coyotes, foxes, wolves and the occasional black bear.
- Hiking – With Mount Hebgen framing the background of Yellowstone Holiday, the area teams with spectacular hiking tails. The Red Canyon Road, conveniently located nearby, features the Mount Hebgen trailhead.
- Fishing – The shores of Hebgen Lake are ideal for dry fly lake fishing. The lake offers beautiful brown and rainbow trout, averaging 14 to 18 inches.
- Boating – Boating at Hebgen Lake is a popular activity, including sailing, waterskiing, kayaking and canoeing.
- Activities – West Yellowstone features a number of activities, including Museum of the Yellowstone, Playmill Theater, the Wild West Yellowstone Rodeo and Yellowstone IMAX Theatre. Additionally, there are a number of attractions nearby, including Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Town of Jackson Hole, Virginia City and Big Sky Resort.
- Relaxation – Yellowstone Holiday offers cabins in West Yellowstone. Cabins include Elk Haven, Moose Cottage Duplex and Bear Necessities. Whether it’s a couple or family, these cabins are conveniently located to the marina at Hebgen Lake. Yellowstone Holiday also offers a Yellowstone RV park, including pull through sites.
- Sporting Activities – Aside from fishing, hiking, walking and biking, Yellowstone Holiday also offers a volleyball court, horseshoe areas and even a tetherball area. These are perfect for keeping children entertained, while parents relax in Montana’s outdoor sun.
- Picturesque Beauty – Montana is synonymous with pristine, outdoor beauty. Known as the Big Sky State, this area offers spectacular stargazing, fresh air, a relaxed environment and simply awe-inspiring mountains, a stunning lake and abundant greenery.
- Relaxing Evenings – Yellowstone Holiday offers both individual and campground fire pits, lending to memory-filled evenings of S’mores, nighttime stories and outdoor comradely.
- Enjoy Montana – Experiencing Montana is a one-in-a-lifetime wonderland, one that is filled with memories, rural beauty and a vast, untamed wilderness. A wilderness that resembles frontier-style beauty, this pristine land is sure to inspire fond family memories.